Risk Assessments
This is my risk assessment for House of Balloons. I need this to prevent safety hazards while filming on set just in case an accident occurs on set.
This is my risk assessment for House of Balloons. I need this to prevent safety hazards while filming on set just in case an accident occurs on set.
Risk
Identified
|
Shooting
Location
|
Responsibility
|
Strategy
to overcome
|
Illness
|
The
house
|
Actor/me
|
If
one of the cast members are not well enough to be in the shoot. I will bring
in replacements in advance so filming can be not interfered with on the day.
If I am ill thane the filming will be delayed until I am well enough o work
again.
|
Clashes
in timing for cast
|
The
house
|
Cast
|
If
a cast member cannot make it to the shoot. I will bring in a replacement in
advance but it is unlikely to be an issue as the cast members will be people
ho are reliable.
|
Memory
card full
|
The
house
|
Me
|
I
will bring in spare memory cards in case this occurs so I can continue
filming.
|
Fake
Blood
|
The
House
|
Me
|
I
will apply the blood far from areas such as the mouth and eye to prevent
damage
|
Knife
|
The
House
|
Actor/Me
|
The
actor who will use the knife will be trusted with the knife and is a reliable
individual
|
No comments:
Post a Comment