L.A. Confidential
Film Sequence Remake: Evaluation
I had a lot of fun remaking the scene in L.A. confidential
as it gave us a challenge as far as camera angles go and within the editing
suite. It was interesting to try out all these camera angles and to try and
replicate them as much as the original. It was a lot easier to do than our
first effort in The Night Before as we were much more prepared to change the
location if need be and improvise with what we could use as the location.
We wee limited to only two people in this task we had to
work together very closely as only one of us could see the camera angle at a
time and it can show as some angles are very different to the original film. We
also had issues with tracking shots as the camera shakes quite a lot when we
are tacking shots. The location we were in was also a tough place to tracking
as there was limited space to move and keep the camera straight. We also had
issues with certain angles, as we did not get them to the point where it looked
total unlike the original film. Some shots were not for example, zooming in
during the sequence or on a low angle.
In conclusion this task was good overall. Although at times
I wish we had a better idea of the shots in the original film I feel that it
was a good attempt which was very fun to parody and film.
In this task I have been told to evaluate the scene we remade from the L.A. Confidential clip that is 2 minutes long at the most.
In this task I have been told to evaluate the scene we remade from the L.A. Confidential clip that is 2 minutes long at the most.
No comments:
Post a Comment