Sound Experiment: Evaluation
The quick
sound experiment that we did in Media Studies was a good way to start working
with Garageband. It really gave people the chance to experiment with the
different sounds in the programme and how it could affect the theme and
atmosphere of the short film that we briefly filmed. However at times it could
be frustrating as the amount of sounds available on GarageBand are very
limiting and I had to end up directly altering some of the sounds just so I
could get the ideal sound required for my film piece which I found quite
annoying to do.
I felt that
I would have to spend an extremely long time trying to establish the sounds
that I needed for my piece as I felt I had little time to do such a thing. The
sounds that I could use were quite tacky and lacked in a wide range of variety
and would only cater towards very cheesy work and maybe not to any media
productions on television or film.
In conclusion I found the experience very
interesting and unique but I felt I was limited to only certain tools which
would possibly limit the quality of my work in the future.In this task I have evaluated my first experimenting with Garageband. It was important to do this lesson as it helps me get the basics of Garageband so I can use it in the future.
No comments:
Post a Comment