The Dark Knight Sound Task:
Evaluation
This task
was very difficult in my opinion as I found it very tough to time the music
effectively to the video itself while it was muted and made an out of tune
piece. I was also frustrated by the lack of sounds I was able to use as they
did not fit the theme of the story for the majority of the time which caused
problems for me.
I also found
it took a very long time to find the sounds that fitted and even then I had to
edit them notably for a long time just to get the sound to make logistical
sense to what was happening on screen. I also found it hard to make an echoing
noise in Garageband which I needed for drum beats within the song which made
the music for the opening scene sound wooden and ridged. I also found the some
of the sounds to be either too short or too long for me to use in the scene.
In
conclusion I feel that this task was very hard to do. I do feel that I will get
used to using GarageBand over time but this was quite a significant step up
from the previous sound task and was a little irritating due to the lack of
choices for the opening scene!
This is my evaluation of the sound test we were given in lesson. This task was necessary for me to learn how to use garageband and get used to soundtracking films. It is important for me to learn from this and improve in my garageband skills.
This is my evaluation of the sound test we were given in lesson. This task was necessary for me to learn how to use garageband and get used to soundtracking films. It is important for me to learn from this and improve in my garageband skills.
No comments:
Post a Comment