In this piece I was tasked with analyzing the opening sequence in a horror film. This is what I have produced. It is important to know how to open a Horror film because if the film starts badly it is hard to win an audience member back. Unfortunately the film I have analysed does not have its opening sequence on YouTube. I was able analyse this sequence as I own the Blu-ray disc for said film. For a visual reference, I will put a trailer for the film in the blog so it is possible to see what style the film is.
Thursday, 5 December 2013
Analysing Opening Sequence
Analysing Opening Sequence
In this piece I was tasked with analyzing the opening sequence in a horror film. This is what I have produced. It is important to know how to open a Horror film because if the film starts badly it is hard to win an audience member back. Unfortunately the film I have analysed does not have its opening sequence on YouTube. I was able analyse this sequence as I own the Blu-ray disc for said film. For a visual reference, I will put a trailer for the film in the blog so it is possible to see what style the film is.
In this piece I was tasked with analyzing the opening sequence in a horror film. This is what I have produced. It is important to know how to open a Horror film because if the film starts badly it is hard to win an audience member back. Unfortunately the film I have analysed does not have its opening sequence on YouTube. I was able analyse this sequence as I own the Blu-ray disc for said film. For a visual reference, I will put a trailer for the film in the blog so it is possible to see what style the film is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment